Bitten Toast Games Inc.
Steam: May 12 2016 Consoles: August 2016
Press / Business contact:
Rocket Fist is an arena game with crazy robots in chaotic rocket fist battles. Aim against your frenemies and prove your dexterity by killing each other with rocket propelled fists in this frenetic mix of dodgeball and billiards!
You can hold one Rocket Fist at a time and you only get one shot to throw your punch before having to run, hide and dodge to pick it back up! Just like in dodgeball, but with way more rockets! When you’re running away you can ninja dash around the arena, and if you’re feeling lucky you can try dash-bumping your friends in their faces to steal their rocket!
Easy to learn, hard to master, Rocket Fist’s quick rounds will keep you coming back for more. It’s the perfect game to bring out when your friends are over and in need of some explosive action!
Rocket Fist is a passion project of Daniel Snd, a brazilian game developer. The project was born as a little test on how a local multiplayer game would work in a playstation vita with one player holding each side of the device. As the game was playtested with several friends and classmates it was clear that it was something special and engaging.
In February 2015 the game went from a graybox test to an actual long-term project, self-imposing a No-Zero-Days work-ethic, Daniel started to develop the game in his off-hours updating a daily devlog with the tasks executed that day. Thiago Adamo joined the project in march being the composer and sound designer, besides giving suggestions and offering support in other areas whenever he can.
The game has since been constantly updated based on feedback gathered online and at live playtests. Besides the local multiplayer mode the game now also features a singleplayer campaign and an Online Multiplayer mode exclusive to the Steam version.
- Fast-paced twitch reaction arena battles.
- Single Player adventure with 6 sectors and 5 different bosses
- Easy to pick up and play.
- 1 to 4 players on the same screen.
- Both Free-for-all and Team-based modes.
- 4 different player AIs, from dumb to annoying.
- Several arenas with unique gameplay elements.
- Random powerups that can turn the tide of a fight.
- Unlockable costumes to customize the robots.
- 2 different game modes.
- [ONLY IN STEAM] Steam Workshop integrated Level Editor.
- [ONLY IN STEAM] Online multiplayer arena battles.
- Twitch chat interaction option for streamers.
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
Rocket Fist Steam Trailer YouTube
Rocket Fist December Teaser YouTube
There are far more images available for Rocket Fist, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Seattle Indies Expo @ PAX" - August 30th 2015
- "Power of Play Indie Expo." - 15 - 16 May, 2015
- "Gamepolitan 2015 Best Technology Award." - Gamepolitan Games Festival, 17 May, 2015
- "GDC 2016 Xbox One Lounge Expo" - March 2016
- "Rocket Fist is another game with a basic idea, but great mechanics to make it work well. It’s definitely one to keep an eye out for when it comes out later in the year."
- Robert Pleasant, SiliconANGLE Media
Updated with the latest updates about the game’s development http://snddev.tumblr.com/.
Daniel Snd Itch.io
You can find my other games here http://danielsnd.itch.io/.
You can find other music/audio by our composer here. soundcloud.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Music / SFX